Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In the beginning...

In the beginning...was envy. It was envy from my husband who is very much fixated with his own blog. And since, I don't want him to change his addiction in a more serious one (drugs, booze, and other women...as if he would!) i'd rather join him in this rendezvous.

This blog would give print to the happiest, wackiest, craziest, saddest, impractical and "out of the blue" thoughts of a 30-something woman who is trying to balance the delicate responsibilities of having a happy family and a satisfying career here in Dubai. I am not alone, there are many women out there who is like me. I hope this blog would make them blurt "yeah, same here", and also this is for any one out there who cares.

I don't know how this will go from now on. But I promise to be very honest with you.

Welcome to my world.

No comments: